Stop Smoking Service
We all know that smoking is bad for us and, although giving up can be very hard, stopping smoking is one of the best lifestyle changes you can make to benefit your health. In fact, it’s been proven that if you combine Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT) with one to one support, you're up to 4 times more likely to quit than if you go it alone.
Starting out - all the power you need to say no to cigarettes
Our free Stop Smoking Service gives you access to support, tips and pharmacy advice about the latest stop smoking aids.
Take as much support as you feel you need from our team, who are able to help you:
- Decide which stop smoking method you’d like to use to quit (including nicotine replacement patches, sprays and inhalers).
- Manage your cravings.
- Dispense your initial nicotine replacement product.
- Arrange your next appointment.
Staying stopped – beating the craving for life
Our pharmacy team will give you the help you need to quit cigarettes for good.
The Stop Smoking Service offers:
- Continuing advice about lowering your nicotine replacement needs until you no longer crave cigarettes.
- Weekly counseling sessions which involve carbon monoxide monitoring.
- Advice on smoking cessation medication like Bupropion, which can help double your chances of successfully stopping smoking.
People are four times more likely to quit with support compared to those who choose to go it alone.
Smoking increases the risk of serious diseases and health problems such as cancer, heart attack, stroke and breathing problems such as COPD